Eugene Pester DDS, FADSA
Dr. Pester is uniquely qualified for his current role as a Dentist Anesthesiologist at Moses Lake Dental Group. Between dental school and anesthesia residency, Dr. Pester founded both a private dental practice and a publicly supported Community Dental clinic. This experience allows him to be very comfortable with a wide range of patient type as well as providing anesthesia for broad range of dental services.
After completing a hospital-based anesthesia residency, Dr. Pester established and sold both an office based anesthesia (OBA) dental practice and a fully certified dental ambulatory surgical center (ASC). He maintained the mobile anesthesia practice, Apex Anesthesia Services.
Dr. Pester is proud that all the practices listed above are still actively treating patients and serving their intended missions. The knowledge that Dr. Pester acquired establishing these diverse practices has given him an expertise in the intersection of dentistry and anesthesia as well as the intersection of private and publicly funded healthcare that is rare.
Whether you are a dentist looking for a better way to treat patients or a patient looking for a better way to be treated by your dentist, Dr. Pester and Moses Lake Dental Group look forward to serving you
• Dental School: Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry
• Dental Anesthesiology Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
• Former Instructor: Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
Certifications & Affiliations
• Diplomat National Board Dental Anesthesiology
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certified
• Fellow American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
• American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
Finley Grant, DDS
Dr. Grant graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and a minor in Chemistry. Dr. Grant went to Emory University School of Dentistry located in Atlanta, GA and graduated in 1982 with his DDS degree..
Dr. Grant has been involved in many projects with in Grant County. He is a founding board member of the Boys and Girls Club and the Columbia Basin Chapter, Pheasants Forever. He volunteers his time as Grant County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Unit and was the forensic odontologist for the Grant County Coroner’s office in 2014.
Dr. Grant has been married to his lovely wife Hilda for more than 40 years and has 6 grown children. He is a compassionate, hard working member of his community and prides himself on providing his patients with the best care possible.
Gregg Liedtka, DMD
Dr. Liedtka grew up in San Antonio and is a proud Texan. He attended The University of Texas at Austin where he received a BA in Psychology, and then moved to the northwest where he studied dentistry at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland. He has been practicing dentistry for 11 years in Oregon, eastern Washington, and Moses Lake, and has spent much of his career helping the underserved and migrant community in our area. Dr. Liedtka lives in Moses lake with his wife and daughter and enjoys spending time with his family and the great outdoors.
Molly Gunsaulis, DDS
Dr. Molly is a Certified Pediatric Dental Specialist and Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is a graduate of University of Washington Dental School in Pediatric Dentistry. She is also a Clinical Professor and Advisory Board Member at Eastern Washington University Hygiene School.
“Children keep me grounded and make me feel alive; there is just no better way to explain it. I love providing dentistry to children because I get to take my dentistry seriously, not myself.” – Dr. Molly
• Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
• Sacred Heart Medical Center of Spokane, Member of the Medical Staff
• University of Washington Dental School, Pediatric Dentistry, Affiliate Faculty Member
• Children’s Hospital and Regional Health Center of Seattle, Member of the Medical Staff
• Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Pediatric Dental Resident
• Eastern Washington University Hygiene School, Clinical Professor and Advisory Board Member
• Federally Qualified Health Care Center of Spokane, General Dentist
Professional Leadership Roles
• Advisory Board Member of Eastern Washington University Dental Hygiene School
• Board Member of the Spokane District Dental Society Foundation
• Member of the Spokane District Dental Society Executive Council
• Board Member of Spokane Community College Health Sciences
• Member of the Spokane District Dental Society Public Relations Committee
• ABCD, Access to Baby and Child Dentistry
• Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Community Health Association of Spokane
• Oral Health Coalition of Spokane
Membership in Professional Organizations
• American Laser Study Club
• Completed Tethered Oral Tissue Specialty Training
• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Washington State Dental Association
• Spokane District Dental Society
Public Awareness of Dentistry
• Fox Mom’s Ever Day Interviews, 2017-current
• Interview on KREM-Channel 2 TV, Diaper Drive for the Vanessa Behan Crisis
Nursery May 6, 2010
• Interview on KXLY-Channel 4 TV, Children’s Oral Health February 10, 2004
• Interview on KPBX, Public Radio 91.1FM, Oral Health in Spokane February 6, 2002
• Essay published on KXLY-Channel 4 Women’s Weekly web site, Spokane’s Oral Health May 22-July 22, 2002
• Interview with The Spokesman-Review, At these Clinics, the Dentist is Always In December 27, 2001
• Interview on KHQ-Channel 6TV, Providing Care to the Under Served December 27-28, 2001
Josh Jackson CRNA, ARNP
Certified Nurse Anesthetist
Josh Jackson earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota in 1989. His nursing career flourished in the hospital setting, where he was the charge nurse of a 24-bed ICU unit.
As head of the “code team” Josh was the first responder called during crisis in the hospital where he personally delivered hundreds of life saving CPR’s. His skills in emergency and critical care were further developed as he spent the last 6 years of his nursing career as a flight nurse. Covering 4 states his team administered critical care, emergency care and pre-hospital care for patients being air-lifted to nearby hospitals, throughout the Midwest. Josh is very proud of his nursing career and the countless lives he directly impacted.
Advancing his nursing career, Josh was accepted into the University of North Dakota where he earned his Masters of Science in Nurse Anesthesia in 1998. Upon completion he returned to the hospital O.R. where he provided anesthesia alongside the surgical team.
Josh has been providing mobile anesthesia services since 2014, which is the same skilled anesthesia one would receive in the hospital setting. He travels throughout Washington state bringing his skills and compassion right to the patients in their own dental offices. He prides himself on offering the safest anesthesia possible. He is certified by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) and is a member of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).